10/22/2008

First expensive beauty product - Concealer

I just bought my first expensive beauty product yesterday from CK Tangs Mall, a Clinique Airbrush Concealer (1.5ml), valued at SGD 32.00. My Almay concealer is going to finish soon and I can't seem to find Almay anywhere in Singapore. The Almay concealer was good, as it was a perfect match for my skin and the price was very worth it, for 5.3ml.

I tried the Clinique concealer at the counter and the coverage on my eyes was nice, but I haven't applied it on for today with the new stick. I was tempted to buy their eye cream (15ml), but at SGD 60.00, I balked and had to refuse, for now. (I forgot which of the eye creams I had used for sample.) The lady put on a bit around my eye, and combined with the concealer, my eye looked good and smooth. But fortunately, the eye cream is cheaper in the UK, at SGD 49.00 (GBP 20.00) so I will have to look into getting it there. Luckily the concealer there is about the same price, give a few more SGD.

Ah, the price of beauty. I'm still going to need to update my make-up kit, as my current stock is old. :(

No comments: