10/17/2008

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair... Got dandruff or not?

After a day of helping my folks out and shopping in hot and humid Singapore, I came back home to a nice refreshing shower and put on a tonic for my hair, called Preven. It's a great little solution for when there's a lot of shampoo build-up on my scalp and I've never had any itchiness on my scalp after using it. :) Today is treatment day and I'm enjoying the cooling sensation on my head. *big grin* I would only blow-dry my hair after the sensation goes down. Incidentally, it does prevent dandruff, and although I never had dandruff, it's an added bonus! :)

I had the most sumptous lunch at Takashimaya's Sushi Tei today with my nan, uncle and aunty T, and it was nice to have a meal with my family and close friend. Will be posting a photo of what we had later on. Unfortunately, there was only one photo as we had mostly tucked into the food, before I remembered to take photos of the food! (Hmm... Seems to be happening more these days....)

Until the next post! :P

No comments: