10/25/2008

The trouble with long nails...

...is that it takes longer to type and I have a lot more typos! I've been growing out my nails for the two weddings that I will be attending in November and want to look my best. However, that means that my nails will keep scratching the keyboard and interferes with the placement of my fingers on it. I will intend to type a certain word and then proceed to make a typo or miss out on typing a letter midway. As a woman, I do adore long nails as it makes me feel feminine. However, as a geek, it irritates the bloody hell out of me as I just want to type as fast and as accurately as I can, without feeling like I'm going to scratch off the printed letters on my keyboard. I personally dislike typing with long nails. So irritating! :(

The geek in me will be glad once the weddings have passed, as I will be able to cut it to a neat length and not have to worry about clawing my keyboard. I also forsee that my $$ will be flying away, but it's ok. Money can be earned and hopefully I'll be able to do so in the UK. *prays*

Anyways, I think I'll have to make a dress in Singapore, as I highly doubt I would be able to find the dress I want off the rack. Argh! :( (All because the visa is so slow!!)

No comments: