10/03/2008

Now Not to Pack for Two Countries

I don't know if anyone has been in this situation before, having to travel to two countries nearly back to back and having to pack all your belongings within a short span of time. Air hosts/stewadesses do not count in this particular instance. Why? This is because I'll also have to pack up my stuff for when we move house. It's such a hassle but it's got to be done. I have to cull a lot of junk. All of this before I travel to Australia and the UK.

I cannot stress enough, that in order not to have a headache when packing, one has to know what they are going to bring to the respective country and what to leave behind. It does not help as well when the warden of junk-must-all-be-kept lives with me. Be sure avoid such wardens when packing. :)

Argh, have got to go for now. The warden has awoken from her slumber. :)

No comments: