9/30/2008

Aiyo!!! Copycats and Family

Why does life have to be so difficult? I know that without adversity, one cannot grow. But why is that, that when someone copes the things you do and you do not like that person, that you just feel like telling them: “Hey! Stop copying me! I don’t want you there and anywhere near me! Sod off!” I’m in that situation right now and I cannot just tell them that because they are a lot older than I am and if I did so, I would get into a lot of trouble. But I still am entitled to my views. Also, I would not sabotage them because I feel that it is beneath me to do so. I believe that if they do the wrong thing, it will bite them in the ass.

Another thing I would like to highlight about life is the way family has a way of laying on guilt trips. What’s with that? Sometimes, one too many guilt trips, and it will not be effective any more. I’m sure of it. I’m also getting to the stage whereby guilt trips nearly have no effect on me any more. Just watch it, ok? Individuals with family members, I believe you can relate. I do not want to be unfeeling, but if that is what it takes to keep me sane, perhaps at this point in time, I might just become so.

Aiyo! This is a rant brought to you by Reong.

No comments: