2/07/2008

John West Salmon Ad

I was cleaning my room yesterday afternoon and took out all the wonderful pressies my boyfriend Dave gave me when he came over for Christmas and New Year 07/08. The pressies consisted of; a Paddington bear from Harrods, an aromatically enhanced monkey stuffed toy, a book about rome and a gift pack of a John West can of Premium Salmon, miniature bear included. All this, and other pressies, stuffed into a cute pastel blue Harrods bag. I was looking at the can of salmon and the bear and then burst out laughing, remembering the time when he gave it to me on our way to have Christmas eve brunch (If I remember correctly) with my folks.



My boyfriend is special. What kind of boyfriend gives his girlfriend a can of salmon for Christmas? [Along with other wonderful goodies? :) ] One that has a sense of humour! Ha ha ha! So now in my room, I've got five bears and two monkeys proudly displayed. At least my room is a lot cleaner than it was before Chinese New Year. Let's hope it stays that way fot the rest of the year!

I'm off to bed! More next time!

No comments: