8/13/2007

The Honour(s) of being stressed in University

Right now I'm at work and doing work, both manual and the literary kind. I paused to take a breather and a break and post this entry in my blog.

With full intention to wake up at eight this morning, I awoke at noon. Oh, what a lovely start to my day. Began cooking some chicken adobo before starting my my daily staple breakfast of cereal and luke-warmish milk. The fridge has been on the fritz since Friday and I've managed to call someone to come have a look at it from college. Met up with a uni mate and had to discuss about my presentation tomorrow... Wish me luck!

It's been a slow-ish day, with the addition of a headache earlier this afternoon, but has gone now, thanks to Neurofen, the Aussie equivalent of Panadol, in my opinion. Went back home after the computers at the library kept blocking sites that I wanted to view for free without chewing into my Internet money account. Uni has a tight monetary derrière with regards to students, even though we international students pay exorbitant fees to them for our slip of paper to say that we're qualified to earn the money we deserve from our prospective employment. Checked the fridge, still broken. Need to call them again tomorrow. Had a quick bite to eat, and then went to work. I'm lucky I've finished my work for the night early on, despite the fact I know there will be idiots who leave books at the last minute, when it's time to close. I will be looking forward to tomorrow, when the first presentation has been done, and that I will be going on to toher assignments in my life.

May God bless me.

No comments: