5/30/2007

Freaky Farting Lecturers.. Oh my!

I'm behind the counter at this library, right... Doing what a librarian's supposed to be doing, and BAM! This old dude comes up next to me and says: "I'd like to borrow these please." Nothing out of the ordinary right? No! Not when patrons are supposed to be at the other side of the desk! He freaked me out sneaking up like that! So what if he's staff? Does he run the library? No! Does he spend hours shelving books? No! So what kind of privileges does he think he has, coming in behind the counter of the librarian, and scaring the shit outta her??

I just told him, hey, usually patrons approach us from the other side you know? *index finger pointing from behind the counter to in front of the counter* Sheesh. Plus, he farted when he was at the reserve section, thinking no one saw him! Gross!!!

No comments: