2/24/2007

Back?!

Back to blog again! I’m back under Currie Hall’s wings and have internet connection!! Need to download all the updates for WoW, so I can play it when I’ve time! D, you’re not blaming this on me! You know you want to play too! LOL!

On my flight back to Perth, I found out that I have forty kilos allowance, so that was good, since I was two kilos under the said limit, in luggage! LOL! D picked me up at the airport and then we had brekkie, since I couldn’t eat much on the plane. Didn’t get much sleep either, as it was an early flight, at on o’clock in the morning!

Got my red iPod nano! It’s functional. :-) Don’t want to possibly instigate any cluckings from D. :-P

The wedding I attended was absolutely wonderful! It was D’s cousin’s wedding, held at a church. Now I know why people cry at weddings. It’s a combination of the music, and something in the air. Dinner was held at a hotel’s restaurant and the food was great, claims of great repute regarding this place’s food. It was a little different to the Singaporean weddings that I’ve been to. Firstly, it was the first church wedding I’ve been to. Normally, the solemnization would take place within the hotel itself, where the wedding banquet would take place later on in the evening. But for the wedding, they had it in two separate locations. I am glad I went to T’s, D’s cousin, wedding.

I’ve been doing a lot of things, trying to get my stuff into my room and also spending more time with D. Spent Valentine’s Day at the beach, watching the sunset, accompanied by a sumptuous feast prepared by someone special. Even got flowers! I was so touched! My first real Valentine’s, ever! ^_^

Anyway, now that I’ve got internet and am back online, I suppose there isn’t much good excuse to not blog more, hey? Until the next time I remember events in my life that I’ve forgotten to jot down in my blog, Adios!

No comments: