1/11/2008

Driving in the streets of Singapore

I was kindly given permission to drive the streets of Singapore yesterday by my nan, with family chauffeur in tow, to make sure I did not crash the car and give my nan a heart attack. Today was the second journey I had in that car, and man, driving feels good!

My two friends from Perth, A & I, are in Singapore for their honeymoon/shopping trip and I took them around the island finding the best bargains I knew of, despite being back home only for a month or so. A planted a thought in my head about a potential business idea and I must say, provided I get the time, it's brilliant! :)

On another note, I received my mobile bill for this month, and though the subscription has been altered to my liking, the costs I incurred from roaming in KL is crippling in my current financial situation. Need to watch how I use it from now on.

On the job front, I've sent my resume to a couple of companies and I'm hoping some employer with a lot of money to spend on a fresh grad likes I'm offering and will snap me up! :p

I'm hoping for some delicious pepper crabs tonight, as nan, A, I and myself plan to meet up for a seafood dinner. Please don't let it rain too much!

No comments: