9/06/2007

Driving Test Verdict: PASSED!!!!

I'm pleased to announce, that I, have passed my driving test!!!! Yahoooo!! Now I have the uphill task of completing at least twenty-five hours for my log book, before sitting for my Hazard Perception Test, and I will have my 'P' plates!!! After receiving my log book, my driving instructor, L, was nice enough to drive me to the airport, so I could be there to fetch my cousin! (I'm definitely helping him if he ever needs a favour in return, for all the help he has given me!) :-)

Arrived at the airport, waited for D, had a sandwich, since I hadn't had anything except cereal for brekkie. Didn't wanna feel too sleepy after eating before the test!! When my cousins and wife arrived, went back to the apartment for greetings with C's parents. Went to Viet Hoa for a yummy lunch of fresh spring rolls (pork & prawn, of course!), fried stuffed chicken wings, fried squid, and main dishes per person, such as combination hor fun, chicken rice, etc. Needed a good meal for such a happy occasion! Rushed to Corica's, with D running, to obtain the last box of apple strudel for my cousins. Lucky! Thanks D!

Went shopping for groceries at Farmer Jack's in Subiaco and then headed back to the apartment to drop everyone back to get some rest.

All in all, a good day!

Tomorrow, off to Margaret River! Here we come! Post more when there's Internet access!

No comments: