5/26/2007

French Crepes, Dreams and Drinking Chocolate

Had lunch at the Subie markets at noon today with D. and we both had a hankering for Gözleme, a savory Turkish pastry made by rolling dough with a thin roller and repeatedly folding it, but there was such a long queue for it, we went French instead. We shared a Chicken and Mushroom Galette and a Smoked Salmon Galette. We also shared two small quiches and some sweet pastry for dessert! :-) Very yummy french lunch! yay! Wanted to have a sweet crepe, but after discovering that we'd have to wait half an hour, we forgoed the idea. :-(

I have been experiencing weird dreams of late and I'm not quite sure what has been triggering it. Might have been the Cadbury drinking chocolate I had last night. Not sure if I'd like to try it again, just to see what kind of dream I'll get the next time I go to bed. Who knows, I've never had that problem with Milo. Cadbury might be EVIL... (Disclaimers apply.)

No comments: