7/02/2006

Hate my temporary room!

Today, I gripe. I've been living in my current temporary room for about six days now, and I'm telling you, I can't stand it! I'm so used to my old room, it's not funny. I’ve gone to check how the doors in my old room are. They have neither been fixed with the new lock nor painted. I’m thinking that I’ll have to stay in the temporary room for another week! NOOOOO!!!!!!! I’ve an essay due this week, and shitloads of paperwork to be written, but I can’t do it until my attachment’s done! Gah!! The chi in that room is so bad, I’m getting depressed. The only thing I can think of that can make me smile, is someone who makes me smile. It was really quite unexpected, and I find myself thinking about it even more. Just feeling this way, it has never happened to me, and I don’t know what to make of it. I’m sure time will tell and hopefully make me realize what it all means. In the meantime, I shall revel in the knowledge that I have experienced it, and be thankful for it. Will be going to a friend’s mini-party later, and hope it’s still on-going… If not, there’s always dinner…one and a half hour to go before D picks me up for the party. I’m hoping to release some bad chi.

Mood: Bad chi present!!

1 comment:

Mady said...

A bad room is one of those banes....Don't worry, I'm sure everything will work out for you soon so release those bad chi in a positive manner kay? *hug*